The NFL is headed back to Las Vegas for the reimagined Pro Bowl Games, presented by Verizon. The multi-day AFC vs NFC competition begins live on ESPN at 7:00 PM EST / 4:00 PM PST on Thursday, February 2, 2023 with your top voted NFL Pro Bowl players competing in epic skills challenges. The Pro Bowl Games competition culminates with 7v7 AFC. vs. NFC action-packed Flag football games at Allegiant Stadium. Join us live to watch the league’s best show off their talent in the first ever NFL Flag Football games, new skills challenges on and off the field, and even a special live concert performance.
Sunday Gameday Information
Date: Sunday, February 5
Kickoff: 12:00 PM PST
Halftime Performer: Rae Sremmurd
Location: Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV
2023 Pro Bowl Games Parking: To purchase a parking pass, visit the Allegiant Stadium parking and directions site below!
TRANSPORTATION TIPS FOR VISITORS
- Plan your trip in advance to ensure getting to and from Allegiant Stadium is part of the game-day fun.
- The best option for accessing Allegiant Stadium is from Las Vegas Blvd. via Hacienda Bridge, which will be closed to automobile traffic on game- and select event-days, allowing fans to safely walk across.
- Take Uber, other rideshare options, or taxi from home or other Strip locations to one of two east rideshare lots, then follow the marked walking paths to the Stadium, which includes Hacienda Bridge.
- Once you are on the Strip, the RTC’s Deuce bus runs 24/7 every 15 minutes from 57 stops along Las Vegas Blvd. with the closest stop near Hacienda Bridge at Mandalay Bay. A 24-hour pass, priced at $8, allows you to ride the Deuce to the game, back and anywhere else on the Strip you would like to go. Passes can be purchased on the RTC app.
- A dedicated area west of the Stadium near Diablo and Procyon will be available for taxis, shuttles, and general drop-off and pick-up before and after games.
- There are more than 35,000 parking spaces within one mile of Allegiant Stadium.
- Single event- or game-day parking passes are available via the SpotHero app and must be purchased in advance.
- If you are driving your own car, allow plenty of time to get to the Stadium, especially at the beginning of the NFL season as you get familiar with the area and streets that will be converted to one-way on game- or event-days.
- There is no lining up to enter the lots prior to 1 hour before parking gates open.
- Allegiant Stadium is a cashless stadium. Payment for parking and concessions must be made by debit or credit card or mobile payment.